If you have forgotten or never received a copier/MFP PIN for the Kyocera devices, you can generate a new PIN online.
**To generate a new PIN you will need to be connected to the GCS network.
**New PINs can take up to one hour to be pushed to all copiers/MFPs.
1. In your Internet browser go to http://725-MPSControl:8080. The login screen will appear.
2. Enter your GCS username (do not enter @gcsnc.com) and GCS password. Click Log In .
3. Under User profile, click Generate PIN .
4. You will receive a confirmation message. If you continue, your old PIN will no longer work.
5. Click OK . Your new PIN will display in a message box. Make note of your PIN. Click OK .
6. Click Log out at the top of the screen.