1. Create a New Email.
2. Click on Attach File. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. At the bottom, click on Browse Web Locations.
4. Click on Other Web Locations. A box will appear.
5. You can paste the SharePoint url (where the attachment is located that you want to attach to the email) in the top location box. Just type the file as gcsnccom.sharepoint.com/sites/<filename> in this section.
6. After you copy or type in the location, click on the arrow to the right of the box. The window will refresh and show you the actual site content.
7. Click on the Document Library where the file is stored.
8. Click on the document you want to attach to your email and then click Insert. A new window will appear.
9. If you want to attach the document as a copy, click on Attach as copy. If you want to just share the link, you can click on Share link.
10. You will see the file as an attachment. Compose your email and the attachment will be there and ready to send.