1. Go to Settings > Site Settings. (top right-hand side of screen – gear icon in between the bell and the question mark).
2. Under Users and Permissions, click Access requests and invitations.
3. Under Pending Requests, find the request you want to update, click the ellipses (. . .) to open the menu.
4. Under Permissions, select the permission level you’d like to assign the user (if you plan to approve the request). You can also optionally type a message to the person requesting access; this can be a useful way to document your decision.
5. Click Approve or Decline.
Tip: To view past requests, click Show History.
Important: Only a user who is a member of the default Site Owners group has permission to use the Access Requests page.