When you add your Exchange ActiveSync account, you can sync your Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes wirelessly with your iOS device.
1. From your Home screen, Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Tap Exchange.
2. Enter your full email address: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also enter an account description.
3. Click Next.
4. After you enter your email address, you can choose Sign In to connect to your Exchange Server.
5. If you select Sign In, your email address is sent to Microsoft to discover your Exchange account information. If your account uses multi-factor authentication, you will be guided through a custom authentication workflow.
Sync your content
1. You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. When you are finished, tap Save.
Edit your Exchange settings
1. Tap Settings > Accounts and Passwords, and select your Exchange account. You can also set up automatic out-of-office replies, and change how often you want Mail to sync.