Some Projectors/Displays may require specific resolution and scaling settings on the computer being displayed.
1. Right click on desktop and select Graphics Properties.
2. Select Display
3. Select General Settings
4. Select the desired resolution. Epson BrightLink uses 1280 x 800. Older cart projectors may use 1024 x 768.
5. Select Apply at the bottom right to save changes.
6. If your computer monitor is not full size, select scale full screen or select maintain display scaling. See diagrams below.
7. Don’t forget to select the Apply button at the bottom right.
*Scaling and Resolution changes are necessary when using multiple display devices, if the display devices do not have the same native resolution. Try changing scaling and resolution settings if the image is out of focus or hard to read.