485/585/685 Epson BrightLink Calibration
1. Locate and press the User button on the remote.
2. You will see the following image:
3. You should not need to adjust the focus or change the image settings, simply press the Enter button on the remote to begin the calibration process.
4. You will see a series of white horizontal lines and hear the projector taking pictures of these lines to automatically adjust itself to the projected grid.
5. Once this process is complete, test the calibration with the interactive pen(s).
** If calibration fails, clear the projected field of all laminated documents, writing, lights, or other teaching materials that may obstruct the calibration process and try again.